Bringme is a fast-growing technology scale-up. In Europe, we are transforming corporate receptions with our innovative virtual receptionist. For residential projects, we have a digital concierge. These perform all the tasks of a traditional receptionist or concierge, but fully automated. Both companies and real estate developers are switching to our way of working en masse. Feel like helping to build a company that makes its mark on the lives of hundreds of thousands of people?
✔ Customer-friendly ✔ Handy DIY ✔ Independent
More than 200 000 customers daily use our products, the Bringme Box, Bell, Desk or Key. And of course, they need a hand or some explanation from time to time (yes, even though all our products are great 😊). Do you enjoy helping people? Do you believe, as we do, that a happy customer is worth two (or many more)? That hits the mark. Because we are looking for a Refurbishment Technician for the Benelux with a feel for electromechanics. Someone who enjoys working for customers and providing them with flawless service.
What your job entails
- After thorough training, you will get to work independently refurbishing Bringme products at customer sites.
- You will emerge as a Bringme ambassador: when a refurbishment is needed on one of our products, you'll be the point of contact for our customers.
- You sink your teeth into improving existing products.
- You'll provide the annual maintenance of the Bringme products.
- You'll alternate your job in the office with short trips across the Benelux to help clients out of a jam.
- You like to roll up your sleeves for physical work and are a handy DIYer
- A feel for electromechanics is a plus
- You enjoy working independently
- Customer focus and communication are central to you
- You've got a B driving licence
What's in it for you?
- We want to know who you are, what energises you, where you want to go. What will your path look like? You'll have the opportunity to cobble together your own personal roadmap and shape your own learning journey.
- You'll receive an attractive salary coupled with a Flex Income Plan. That's a set of fringe benefits that you can put together as you choose. You can read how that works, and why the Bringme team is a big fan of this, in our blog.
- Also in your package: group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, internet and cell phone plan and smartphone.
- Our office is located in the bustling centre of Leuven, right next to the train station.
- Last but not least, you get the comfort of our Bringme service! An employee benefit not to be sneezed at.
Still reading? Totally your thing? Make the right click and convince us that you want to go that extra mile. We'd love to get to know you!