Bringme is a fast-growing technology scale-up. In Europe, we are transforming corporate receptions with our innovative virtual receptionist. For residential projects, we have a digital concierge. These perform all the tasks of a traditional receptionist or concierge, but fully automated. Both companies and real estate developers are switching to our way of working en masse. Want to help build a company that makes its mark on the lives of hundreds of thousands of people? In doing so, we are also building a better planet by building infrastructure for the short-chain, repair-and-share economy in the smart city of tomorrow.
Are you that strapping R&D Engineer who wants to come and reinforce the growth of Bringme? Then our hardware team already welcomes you with open arms. In fact, you will help them develop new hardware.
What your job entails
- All technical questions from customers and colleagues;
- Preparation of technical drawings of our products and setups (solidworks, acad, etc.);
- Design, assembly and testing of new electronic systems
- Schematic capture and PCB design in Altium Designer;
- Writing firmware for ARM Cortex microcontrollers, for example;
- Setting up test infrastructure
- Feasibility studies and proof-of-concept experiments in the many topics offered by the world of digitalisation, from the integration of Bluetooth applications to the in-house design of IR sensors
- Master's degree in industrial or civil engineering (electronics);
- Good problem solving skills and a hands-on mentality;
- At least 2 years of experience, preferably more;
- Experience with SolidWorks.
And for bonus points:
- Experience with design for EMC compliancy
- Knowledge of quality systems
What's in it for you?
- We want to know who you are, what energises you, where you want to go. What will your path look like? You will have the opportunity to cobble together your own personal roadmap and shape your own learning journey.
- You will work with an ambitious team that excels in Internet of Things digitalisation; digital marketing.
- You will receive an attractive salary coupled with a Flex Income Plan. That's a set of fringe benefits that you can put together as you choose. You can read how that works, and why the Bringme team is a big fan of this, in our blog.
- Also in your package: group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, internet and cell phone plan, smartphone, and a car.
- Hybrid working is natural and tailored to our employees. Our office is located in the bustling centre of Leuven, right next to the train station.
- Last but not least, you get the comfort of our Bringme service! An employee benefit not to be sneezed at.