Are you looking for somewhere you can guide clients in their quest for the best solution on a daily basis? Are you a strong communicator and are you able to convey complex matters in a straightforward way? If so, we'd love to have a chat with you to discuss the next step in your career!
Bringme is a fast-growing technology scale-up. In Europe, we transform real estate projects with our innovative digital concierge. For businesses, we have a virtual receptionist. Both real estate developers and companies are switching to our way of working.
What we're looking for
To support our growth, we're looking for a full-time business development manager for our residential market. The name says it all: it's not about making a quick sale, it's about assisting clients from A to Z. We're looking for someone who enjoys working with the client to understand and identify their needs, and to prepare a well-thought-out offer based on that.
This is what we need above all: someone who can communicate Bringme's story to their clients with enthusiasm. Not someone who sells for the sake of selling. That's not really our vibe😉. Here's our vibe:
- Supporting and guiding real estate agents and developers in identifying their situation and specific needs.
- Working with them to see how they can use our technology and solutions to level up their residents' lives.
- Advising them as a partner on how to win over potential clients and reduce costs with our digital concierge.
- Ensuring that our clients feel supported during all phases of the sales process.
- Like a true ambassador, getting your clients excited about Bringme's vision and products.
What you bring to the negotiating table: the ability to listen to your clients and dare to dig deep enough to really understand their needs.
- Five years of sales experience selling solutions in a corporate setting. But don't stare blindly at that number: you can always try to change our minds
- A passion for pioneering real estate projects and innovation
- The desire and ability to learn and improve yourself every day
- The ability to give and receive feedback in a laid-back way: everything is negotiable with us, as long as you remain respectful
- A bit of digital dexterity is also in order: marketing automation, lead generation, Showpad, ... or convince us you learn faster than your digital shadow
- In an international environment such as Bringme's, speaking fluently happens in multiple languages: you are bilingual French - Dutch and speak English fluently.
What's in it for you?
- We want to know who you are, what energises you, where you want to go. What will your path look like? You'll have the opportunity to cobble together your own personal roadmap and shape your own learning journey.
- You'll be joining an experienced team to get you started and whom you can turn to.
- You will receive an attractive salary coupled with a Flex Income Plan. That's a set of fringe benefits that you can put together as you choose. You can read how that works, and why the Bringme team is a big fan of this, in our blog.
- Also in your package: group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, internet and mobile plan, smartphone, and a car.
- Hybrid working is natural and tailored to our employees. Our office is located in the bustling centre of Leuven, right next to the train station.
- Last but not least, you get the comfort of our Bringme service! An employee benefit not to be sneezed at.